Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hong Kong trip Day 5

More rain! But luckily in a much lighter form.
We decided to stay in the Mongkok area as we were leaving HK in the afternoon.
Went to Fa Yuen Street again as I had to get pastries from the old bakery to bring back. Along the way we passed by the goldfish market.




I saw this cute pom patiently waiting for its master to finish breakfast. How cute! I think I saw the 2 of them(old man and dog) a few days before walking in the market. :)
What a good doggie!
Caught the hotel's airport shuttle to the airport and took in the last few sights of Hong Kong from the bus. Something about their dense living fascinates me...mish mash of apartments, old and new, packed closely together.




While waiting for our plane back, spotted some mascot planes... :)


And for my in-flight meal back, I had the beef noodle set. Must say that its not bad... :P

No comments: