Friday, September 14, 2007

Mid Autumn Birthday

Chinatown's gearing up for the mid autumn festivities

Its my birthday today! Woke up feeling a bit older.. hmm.. was it my imagination or did my back feel a lil achy this morning?? hahahha..... :P
Every year, along with my birthday, comes the Mid Autumn Festival(MAF)aka moon cake feasting time. This is reinforced in my previous post too!
I enjoy the one (ok,or two slivers) of moon cake and trying out all the strange concoctions they invent these days. Some are yummy and interesting, some others I think should just be admired from afar, in their pretty boxes. Hehehe...

On my way to office this morning, was thinking about it being my 2nd year in chinatown during MAF and also the 2nd time I get to have the office birthday celebration here. (Sigh, I also think it will be my last one here, as we'd most probably be vacating our office in the year end :()
Hmm... think its time to get the cam out and get around for some nice pics and memories.

More on my birthday in my next post, after I get more presents tonight! Oh boy, yipee! :P I love presents!

No comments: