Saturday, October 27, 2007

Flight to Tokyo

Our flight to Tokyo seemed like a real long one.
As we were on a Cathay Pacific flight, we had a transit flight at Hong Kong then on to Tokyo.
But when our plane got to Hong kong, it was like a car in a full shopping centre car park, going round and round. I was even wondering if there was no available gates or what.:(
As a result, we reached our boarding gate to Tokyo just in time. Its was last call already, so= no time to go toilet 1st! :( boohoo...
So we got on the plane and were got seated. I was by the window seat as usual :)
but that also meant a hard time getting out. :S
The flight to Tokyo had lots of turbulence. So the seat belt sign was on most of the time, which meant we had to stay in our seats. And in the meantime, my bladder was filling up :( It was a 3 1/2 hour flight and for the last hour, it seemed like an eternity!! I tried getting up to go to the loo but was told to go back to my seat. :S boohoo*
But the thought of getting to Tokyo kept me excited and happy... hahhahha...
This is a bit blur coz I used my HP. I'll post a better one when I get back!:P

It was great when we finally reached! I was happy for both being in Tokyo and getting to a loo! :P
It was great having my sister as a guide too. Imagine... a singaporean tour guide, giving us directions while she's in Melbourne?!? Hahhahaa... pretty accurate directions even! And with that we managed to get to our hotel! (the good thing we picked the same hotel as her when she came here the last time..hehhe)
Okies, so its off to explore now, in cold, rainy Tokyo. I'll post more pictures when we get back. Hopefully we would have did some shopping, or at least bought 1 thing...hhaha!(coz the shops were closed by the tme we got here last night):P

No comments: