Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Disney's Bolt


Been pretty busy with work lately, but as yesterday was a public holiday,
we managed to catch Bolt, Disney's latest animation flick. :)
(Nice story line, but it remind me a little of The Truman Show)

Its heart warming and would probably appeal to all pet owners out there.

The deranged hamster was cute but scary (Hahahhaah!) and I liked the cool cat :)
Of course Bolt was cute too, especially at the start where he was a cute little puppy.

I think the best part of it was the end credits! I love the artwork!!
I'd watch the show a couple more times if that was how the whole show looked like! :)
Think this has become one of the main reasons why I enjoy watching animations these days... the fabulous artworks at the end! :)

5 comments:

yoon see said...

Yeah, I do agree with you:)

Bella Sinclair said...

I SO want to see this. I hear it's been getting good reviews. Animation is so incredible these days. I have to keep reminding myself that people made these images.

Michael G. O’Connell said...

since i am lame and didn't see the truman show i found bolt quite fun… and yes, i am a dog owner…

rabbitto_bunny said...

Gee....I haven't even heard of it here...:(

yoon see said...

Happy weekend from Malaysia:)