Sunday, January 01, 2006

Happy New Year

Hello 2006!
Oh wow... 2005 seemed to have passed by real fast.
In just a blink and it has already gone by.

Many changes and events have happened for me in 2005.
(I think I could say that this is probably my most memorable, 'happening' year ever!)
These were mostly in the aspect of relationships.
I've had many things coming and also many things going, some were sad, and others, a lesson to learn from. And of course, some to be happy about.
Well, I guess, like the saying goes, a change for the better.
I guess this kind of applies to most of my changes.

With these in mind(and also a deep breadth), I'll step into 2006.

I hope to be able to achieve much more in this year.
No, maybe not 'hope', but more like a 'want'.
I want to be a stronger person.
I want to do more than what I have done in 2005 and to be proud of what I can do.
I want to cut down on the day dreaming and the procrastinating.

I've got a whole brand new year ahead of me! Come on!

No comments: