Thursday, December 29, 2005

X'mas Tea Party

A day after Christmas, went to Barbara's house for a small Tea Party.
I was looking foward to it coz I wanted to see her two fat cats which I had heard so much about. Plus also to play with her cute girl, Hannah.

I thought Barbara had a really nice cozy place. Its was full of cat ornaments here and there.
How nice! We had lots of homemade yummy bites to feast on too!

Then, I got to see the two cats: Tigger and Buffy.

















Look at Tigger! Doesn't he just look so sweet?



Oh my... I've never seen such big and beautiful cats before. I just had to put up a post about them!
Tigger is a Persian cross, so his fur's all nice and puffy and he's got a nice pink nose.
Buffy's a local cat that they rescued many years ago.
Buffy looked like an owl. He's almost all white just for a few small patches of light brown on his face and a perfect brown striped tail. They were both really sweet natured and shy.
Oh boy... want a cat! Plus the 3 fatsos at work everyday... Yup... I'll really consider getting a cat one day.

No comments: