Friday, February 29, 2008

A leap year

I thought that I would blog today since it was a leap year.
Hahahha... just so that I have an entry dated today :P

Anyway, here's some updates for this month that I had left out earlier.

First up, the present that I made for mummy's birthday coz i was too ill then to go out to buy her one. hehehhe... making things always make me feel better anyway. :)


Then also the new lampshade that i made for our room.
Ok.. maybe I didn't make it, but i doodled on it! hahah...


And here's a look at our new bedsheet that we got for Chinese New Year.
I like this pattern! :)


Hahaha.. and also here's the sweet and sour pork that Mr D cooked a few weeks ago.
He suddenly was really keen in preparing this dish. It turned out very well. Looks good right? Good job! :) Yummy!

1 comment:

TOMATO TORTOISE ANG said...

The lamp turn out very nice.. can sell to ikea kekek!