Thursday, August 14, 2008

A tooth less

back from the dentist today with a tooth less.
Urgh... I hate visiting the dentist, made worse by the anticipation of pain.
But I had cracked my top wisdom tooth and it was chipping off in bits, so with no other choice but to get it removed, I dragged myself to the dentist. Having heard so many nightmare stories about wisdom tooth removal didn't help the nerves either. :S

In the end, it did not hurt as much as I though it would and the tooth came out much faster than I had expected. Downside is that now, 7hours after, the gap is still bleeding. I hope it stops soon. :( boohoo...

hmmm....Wonder if that leaves me with less wisdom now...

Somehow, I felt that the tooth was glad to be out.. hurhur...freedom!!! :P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh gawd.

ali altschaffel said...

urgh

AstridMueller said...

Ah, your illos are always super cute :-)

Rhea said...

don't worry you will be well in no time. Without a tooth, u will still have wisdom.