Thursday, October 16, 2008

Bye bye Bao bao


Bao bao is my dream cat.
Bao bao is one cute, fat cat that has a great following on Flickr and many other pet related forums here.
Bao bao has an equally cute friend called Bei bei and also has a wonderful 'daddy' who takes fabulous pictures of him.
Bao bao sadly left for the rainbow bridge on the 1st of October. [I only found out about it today :(]
It always tears me up to read about people losing their furry friends, cos I know how terrible it feels. :_( I couldn't bring myself to read more about it at the office today (can't walk around all teary eyed), so I left that for when I got back home.
Sigh, its so sad losing a furry friend, no matter how big or small they may be and my heart goes out to his loving family. :(

7 comments:

pati said...

I miss my cat, too :'(

Emily said...

oh nooo! but what a lovely homage you've drawn here!

Rhea said...

When my mother cat dead, i have been crying for days. I still miss her. The co-incident about her was, when she was dead, doctor comfirmed around 6am, when i first found her outside my door step was also 6am in the morning.

you know what, i still have 3 cats. They are about 13 years old now. I wish they can live "forever".

Bella Sinclair said...

Bao bao was beautiful. This is a wonderful, loving tribute. I lost a dog almost three years ago, but I still cry every now and then for him.

yoon see said...

Hi Shugar,

Please don't be sad. I know how you feel. Don't worry, time will heal your sadness.
Your lovely and beautiful Bao Bao is now have a good rest in heaven, a new "ETERNAL" home for her. We should be happy for her.
Same like Bella Sinclair, I had a few dogs that passed away long ago.
Each one of them were so treasured by us.
I still keep their photos with me. Occasionally, I dig out them to cherish the good old memories we used to have.
Tears just drop straight...
Take care Shugar.

デイドリーマー said...

hey shugar, thanks for leaving the message on my site. i saw this entry and i went to the flikr site and that left me in buckets of tears. maybe it was because my little hammie wasn't too well and we were going to bring her to the doctor yesterday. but she passed away before we could. im totally heart-broken cos she and her sister are my first pets. im sorry if i wont be able to post any more photos of the hammies for the time being... but thanks so much for dropping by. really appreciate it.

jmeyersketches said...

Im soo sorry to hear about the Bao bao,

That is such a cute drawing!
What a wonderful way to honor him.