Sunday, August 28, 2005

Closing a chapter

Today...today is a significant day in my life. I've finally closed the chapter of 7 years. It should have been done earlier, if I hadn't been procrastinating.

Its kinda sad that things had to turn out this way. But its probably for the best. I know we've had some good times together and I'm glad we did. Keep those happy memories. 7 years was a long time. Maybe too long. I guess somehow along we lost it, that feeling, it just all went dead. Maybe you never realised it coz it slowly creeped in the door, or maybe you did too, but you being you, hoped that nothing was wrong and that somehow, we would get back to how we were before.
Unfortunately, some things when lost can't be found back.

I've let go. In fact I think I let go on that day I passed you that letter. I was really sad too that I had to be writing you all that, but those were the truth and the truth mostly hurts. But things seemed like were all headed for the end too. Why did you say all those things when its already too late? (When you chose to remain silent all the while before) Gee. Maybe, maybe someday when we look back, we'll will realise where it all went wrong. I had to do what I did and say what I said coz it was all stuck for so long (if you knew, the situation made me miserable) and dragging on like that would not do either of us any good. But still, thanks for everything you've done for me. I know you're feeling sad, but it'll pass and I hope you'll be able to move on. (Though I know I probably won't ever be able to tell you all these and you'll probably never read this either.)

I'm glad its finally over. *relieved* (I must thank my momsy, lucky for me that she was around.)
No. Not that I am beaming right now though. In fact, its quite the opposite. I feel shitty...coz i feel bad. Yeah...I've just made someone miserable and I hate that feeling. But I guess it will pass one day. Honestly,its better this way. I feel like a ton is off my shoulder. I got to say what I wanted to say and got the message across. Its a closure for me, for us. Now I just hope both parties can now move on and get over it.

Lately, a lot has been happening around me. And I really mean a lot!
So now, here I am on a fresh page. A new chapter.(At 3am in the morning) A little apprehensive, but intrigued too. So many possibilities on this new road ahead
...and everyone has been telling me: Change is good. Really have to thank everyone for being around. If any of you are reading this, thanks for the support, really! Glad I have you all around to travel along this road with me. It makes me feel a lot better knowing I've got you guys around! Thanks.

No comments: