Monday, August 01, 2005

My Weekend

Oooh....there goes another week!
This marks the end of my 2 weeks alone in the office! Yupz...Emoxis will be back in from tomorrow.... Hehehe...kinda gotten used to being alone actually. But company is always good.

Had a good weekend though I broke my usual routine. (No Sentosa for me this week. hehehehe!)
Saturday rained...it rained almost all day! Stayed in till late afternoon before heading out. Went to Karen's place for dinner. There was the National Day practice on that day too. We had a perfect view of the fireworks display! :) Was cooking halfway but we rushed out to watch it anyway!

Wheeee....!! Pretty! Here's some shots that I caught with my cam!













Oh, so excited! We are planning for a National Day party! Yay! Its gonna be at Karen's again so we can all watch the fireworks display again! Gonna make red and white the dress code for that evening! HAhaha...that will be so funny!
People will be thinking what a bunch of 'on' people we are...must be really patriotic or what.
So that's something to look foward to!!Hope this week sails by.....

Meanwhile, I juz wanna thank all you nice people who have came by the office to keep me company, those who've brought up lunch takeaways (ta-paos), those who brought me out for lunch and those who kept me company during work (via MSN) and also after work dinners! Hey, you guys are great! Thanks a zillion! *muacks* :)

No comments: