Saturday, August 13, 2005

Fly, fly, fly by

Aww man! My weekend is half gone!! *sob*
Don't ask me what I did today though...coz I dunno either.
Saturday zipped by me in a blur. Spent most of the day at home. Mainly bumming around and trying to do up a little project I have in mind...but not much inspiration.
Geez....

Dunno what I'm going to do tomorrow yet. Not much planned except for the early half of the day when I'll be going to Far East Plaza. That's about it. Maybe I'll make a trip to the library and go check it out a bit more since I did not really get a chance to on Thursday coz it was closing in half an hour's time by the time we got there. For those of you who have not been there yet, let's just say it looks REAL good! You should go if you haven't!

Hahaha...today Mark asked me over MSN "What do people do on weekends?" Hrmz... it got me thinking a bit. When you have a whole bunch of friends, weekends are probably packed with outings and such. What if you passsed it alone? Would you laze in bed all day? Sleep it away? Bum around at home?
So, if you had a weekend alone, how would you spend it?

No comments: