Monday, December 05, 2005

The move...

Today is my first day in a new work place! I officially moved my stuff over the weekend with help from D. Hmm.... it feels like a new chapter.... (many new chapters for me this year yah?) I hope things will look up a bit now. Its kind of sad moving out from the old place. I've been there for.... hmm... about say 2 years already. Its good to have a new change of environment I guess. Its not that I don't like my old place...
Here are some pics of it...
-Its got a high celing-

-That was my nice seating area--My work station, hehe... after 2 years, it was starting to get kinda messy-

-That's the view I had from my seat-

but I think I needed this move to get me out from the OMO working mode, which was taking a toil on me. And the whiffs of cooked food from the caterers downstairs were beginning to annoy me.
So here I am now, in my new place... which is also nice. (Its got those wooden floorings.) Plus I've got 3 fat kitties here to keep me entertained too!

Well, a new place, a new start...

No comments: