Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Fishies!

After lots of thinking, I decided to get me a little fish tank for my desk at work.
Also thought it would do my cute plant (its a pennywort) some good, since after I read that it was an aquatic plant.
Placed some of the shells that I had found during my recent holiday as tank deco.

So it was off to the fish/pet shop during lunch hour.
And I came back with 3 hyper guppies and a cute little prawn! =)
I like the prawn! I think it looks very cute with its little limbs and beady eyes!


Getting the new residents adjusted to the water temperature.


The three hyper fishies!


And here's the cute prawn. Poor fella got bullied and pecked by the 3 hyper fish.


Here's a pic of my 2 favourite residents! =)


The tank fits in well with all the stuff on my table!

No comments: