Friday, May 05, 2006

Weekend away

Just a week ago, last weekend, got a break and a bunch of us went over to our friend's resort in Bintan, Indonesia. Its my 2nd trip there but I still find the place interesting and still as rustic. (despite my friend's ideas of modernising it here and there)
Rustic is good... makes it feel more like you've gone on a break, not being surrounded with the usual television, radio and air-cons.

Took a boat out and got to explore a small island (it only has 2 people living on it!!) that was somewhere in the middle of the sea. It had white sand and nice blue water. We explored around, took along some food for a picnic, walked out as far as we could to see the corals and fishes (for me it was till when the water passed chest level and I started to get worried coz I can't swim) and we also played frisbee in the shallow blue water.



We were lucky the weather was great and we all came back with nice tans!
Click on my Flickr badge for more pictures!

1 comment:

Catalina said...

lovely colours ! actual ones?