Monday, September 01, 2008

Wii

Went to the annual computer fair, Comex and got crushed by the the crowds. Think at least half of the island flocks to this event to load up on the latest computer and electronic gadgets. Hmmm, a geeks paradise? :P
Normally, I would completely avoid this, but we were there to get a new computer but on the way out, we somehow left with an additional item... a Wii!! Whopee! (hm oooh, they rhyme! :P)

I'm not exactly a gadget kinda person, but this one, I like!
It allows me to not only play games, but now I can surf online using my TV. (oh dear, couch potato in the making??)

And of course, the first thing I had to try was to check out my blog on the telly! :P
What can I say, I'm going WHheeeeeeee on my wii! :P

2 comments:

Rhea said...

you wil enjoy the wii...sometime is good to take abreak, and play some games.

Shugar said...

hehe yah, and its good exercise too! My arms were aching the next day! :P