Friday, July 29, 2005

Another mad day...but...

Oooh...had another mad day. Not sure if this is good or bad though...should I be complaning? Just wanna whine about it rather.... hehehe..... slept at 4am this morning, to rush out the NTU banners on time.

Today, David and Roy dropped by in the morning to visit the office. They are moving into their new one. Kinda envious, a teeny bit. Their company's now 2 years old and boy do they have some accomplishments...like staff, a car and now a new office. Damn...and look at me here..... sigh.... oh, and they were telling me about the jack russell they have been keeping in their office. I WANT A DOG TOO!!! (hahahha... one day maybe I will have one!)

Came lunchtime, Serin called and later drove over to bring me out to lunch around the corner at Kent Road. (Serin's the sales person from a printing company.) How nice of her!! She wanted to keep me company a bit so I wouldn't be so bored. And also to make sure I had lunch. hahaha.... She told me she would be jumping companies soon. Says there's nothing more to learn so time to move on. But this might be good though. For my company too, coz over there would have more printing services available at this new place.

Right after lunch was my meeting with Janice. Phew...what a day! Had to listen to her (with another to-do list building...eeks) while balancing the submission of the NTU stuff over... not to mention that I had not yet started on the St. Anthony banners (that was at the back of my head all the time)....OMG.... I need another of me!
Anyway, as always when rusing work something's gotta go wrong. The exporting of the NTU files got screwed up and I spent another precious hour plus fixing it. By the time Janice went off i was still working on it. When I was finally done it was almost end of a working day and I was in no mood to work on St Anthony's stuff liao. So that was to be ta-pao for the night. Sigh...another sleepless night?? Geez... work on...

- Nobody said it was easy, no one ever said it would be this hard...- Coldplay sings me into the night...

No comments: