Friday, October 28, 2005

A Big Storm

Worked on resloving some issues today which I told my self I had to get about doing sooner or later. Its always been at the back of my head, bugging/haunting me subconciously I think.
And I am glad I did! So now, I have to start putting the other plans into action, one at a time, hoping they will all fall into place nicely.

It stormed tonight on my way home. Thunder, lightning, gusty winds and all that rain! Bbbrrrr...... Its been a long time since I've been caught outdoors with a storm like that. Weather like that just makes me wish I was at home, all cozy, nice and warm.

D came to the MRT station with a big brolly to accompany me home! Haha... silly.... but sweet! :P
Its nice to walk in the rain together (that is when you are under a BIG brolly!)

No comments: