Saturday, October 15, 2005

Disappointment

You must be wondering what's the cause for me blogging again in just a short time apart.
Well, just had some thoughts I had to get out of my head.
D just told me that his year end trip has been confirmed and fixed as a 2 week one. Though I had not been having much high hopes of it being cut short, I can't help being unable to hide my disappointment. And it doesn't help that its during the holiday season but then again that's not very important anymore.
Just as I was saying in my earlier entry about bus trips seeming to be faster when taken together, I am now wondering if time will pass slower or come to a standstill being apart.
December 14th looms ahead right now and I think time will fly head long at high speed towards it. :(
They say absence makes the heart grow fonder..well, while I find some truth in that, it doesn't seem to make it any easier.

-rolling drops of
disappointment-

No comments: