Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Feeling much better!

Finally, after 3 days of feeling down in the dumps rottenly ill, I am finally feeling better today! (Beams a grin!) Except for my coughing that has not stopped yet. Can't wait for the phlegm factory to stop its production...eww, icky!
It was terrible. I think I have not been so ill in a long time. Spent almost 2 whole days in bed. And have not ventured out of my house for 3 days. My aching bones and eyes made me all grouchy and grumps. All I wanted to do was stay in bed and wrap myself up in my quilt and just snooze away. Heh...
I think I must have slept back all the hours of sleep that I've missed with my many late nights. Its strange how when you are ill, the more you sleep the more tired you feel and all that medication just adds to all that sleepiness. *Yawn*
Anyways, glad Momsy went on leave and nursed me back to my normal self and kept me company at home and D made evening visits when he got off work. :) Sweet..... Thanks! *Muacks!

Tomorrow, I will venture out and head back to work! Hope I won't fall asleep! :P

-just glad that I'm better...

No comments: