Friday, October 14, 2005

Its Saturday! (Again!!)

Been rather busy at work with new projects coming and and also finishing up delayed work from my recent 3 day MC break. That explains the break from blogging even. And oh looky...its Saturday once again! Its scary how when you are running something on your own, everything just comes to a standstill when you're away from work and all the clients start to freak out. Geez....not good...
Well, but I am gald that I am up and about once again! But sad to say that the wretched cough is still around though. Darn it. I really hope to get well soon!
Tomorrow is my old friend, Jeanette's wedding day. Hrmz...let's see, I haven't attended a wedding in a long while now, and also looking forward to seeing her all pretty in her gown!
Oh, and this week, me and D have found a common route to get to work together in the mornings. This makes travelling to work together seem so much shorter and it cheers me a little especially on days which I am dreading to go to work! :) Heehee....


No comments: