Monday, July 18, 2005

Eeee yer...its Monday....

Oh damn...its monday! Yuckies!
Fell asleep at about about 1am and woke up at 4! And it seems I can't get back to sleep. Damn!
Geez....
Today will be the start of my 2weeks alone in the office :(
2 weeks dun sound very long but I guess its going to crawl by. Those of you who know me probably know I hate being alone. Dun like it when i have no one to talk too. 2 weeks somemore! Oh man....
Sure hope it passes fast and Emoxis (Mark, Joanne and Tang Qian) will be back.
Karen says I can drop by at Oakdale if I want to. (How nice of her! And I must say it sounds inviting! heehee...)
Anyway, decided to meet dreaded Monday with a fabulous Sentosa Sunday. With all the past gloomy rainy days we've been having, I must say the clouds have been good to me! Sunday morning started out gloomy, (which kinda made me xian) when i rolled out of bed. But the sun peeked out from those grey skies and hope was in the air!! Sentosa here I come!
Met Denise and Benson for my favourite MacDonald's Breakfast (YUMS! Why dun they make breakfast available add-day?) before heading out to hit the beach!
-Here's a picture of Tanjong Beach. Nice weather we had-
- This is Wilson. Deinse found him bobbing around the lagoon and he joined us for the rest of the day. Decided to let him go on his way when we called it a day. (With a send-off by Benson!)
"Hey Wilson, its was fun...haha...maybe we'll see you again someday!"


Had a great day, great weather, not too sunny, good breeze high tide and great waves. (which were a little scary at first :S)
We built sandcastles, then watched them get washed away by the invading waves, played with 'Wilson' (Hahaha!) and ooh-ed n ahh-ed at the many cute doggies roaming around having as much fun as we were.
Oh, and I had my first manicure done on a beach! Haha...Thanks Benson! :D
(I am now admiring my nicely buffered nails!)

Ended the day at Esplanade and caught what was left of BayBeats. (We watched Concave Scream perform on the outdoor stage) Overall, I had a great day!
Sun-kissed again!


Sigh, now Monday here I come...!

-the birds are starting to chirp, sun will be out soon, but my eyes are still wide open-

1 comment:

rabbitto_bunny said...

Hey I saw Wilson sleeping under a car on my way to work this morning! He must have got on a flight over here after you all said goodbye.