Thursday, July 21, 2005

Its Day Four

Finally....the weekend is round the corner! And this marks my 1st week of being alone here in office. I've just got another week to go. It all seems really fast. Scary how time juzt flies by isn't it? Guess its partly coz my week has been a busy one with customers/clients relentlessly dumping work on me. Hahaha.... I can't complain though. At least they helped my time to pass faster will bring in $$$. (Wish I was raking in big bucks though!! Pity...damn it!)

Visited Oakdale yesterday. Juz love the 3 kitty cats there! Wish I had one here with me too. Here's a pic of the fattest one of the lot! Hahahaha....she as shapely as a sack of potatoes! And she can sit up too....Hahahaha...which makes her look even fatter! Wonder what Karen has been feeding them?? Any fatter and she will look like Totoro! :P So cute!

And....Looky boys and girls!! This weekend is Fleamarket weekend!!! Yays! Dun cha juz lurve them fleamarkets? Dun 'cha dun 'cha?? Hahahaha.....Bring out your money bags coz we're heading down to Timberlux! Sad to say though, juz when I was all hyped about having another fleamarket stall....sigh...all possible co-stall holders are out of town! Just Great!! Joanne in Shanghai, Denise will be in Malacca. (Geez...when do I get to go out of town!!?? My turn, my turn pls!!!) Anyhows, I'll still be going, but to spend this time....:P Hehehe...

" So how Benson? On anot? :P "

No comments: