Thursday, July 14, 2005

The Pink Box


Hello! And welcome to your first peek into The Pink Box!
Well, actually really signed on because my sis has got an account and I need one to post replies to her blog. Haha...never thought I'd have a blog actually. And look, now I even have 2!
Here's my other blog on Friendster: http://shugarz_hideout.blogs.friendster.com/the_shugars_hideout/

So, what do you wanna know about me? Ok, hrmz...some stuff about me:

• I'm a graphic designer and part time zoo keeper to my cute furry zoo citizens at home.

• Citizens in my zoo: One rabbit(yes, the fat one there in the picture standing by his food bowl!), 3 Guines pigs and one block resident kitty! They keep me happy and going! (Though I don't always feel this way...especially when they mess up their enclosures when I've just cleaned them! Arghh...) You will see more pictures of them soon!
• What do I like doing you ask? Erm...lots...Illustrating, doodling, photography, baking, yoga, jewellery making, reading mags, shopping, bumming, web-surfing and maybe, just maybe...blogging? Hahaa...that's a lot of things you say? Yes.. it is...24 hrs a day is not enough for me! Sigh...so much to do, so little time. Don't you think?
• I like my job. I like what I am doing. Get to create and also destroy! Hahaha... Just that sometimes I get my lousy days too. Yeah...you know, days when everything goes wrong. And I just wanna go home climb into my bed and hide! *gumble mum
ble grumble*

Anyways, do check back once in a while and I'll be sharing my thoughts and moods (like nagging, grumbling, mumbling and being hyper!) And maybe, you can nag, grumble, mumble and be hyper with me too!

No comments: