Thursday, July 28, 2005

Insanity!

Eeeks...what a crazed day!! Yups...real hectic one (Hence the red text..heheehehe)
Every client/customer is the same. They all say the same thing "My project/job is urgent!"
Yupz....anyway, when is it ever not urgent?? Like hello there... there's only one of me hor! So please cool it and wait can anot? Don't stress me...If i go 'ke-siao' then also cannot do your project.
Hahahaha.....

Quite impressed with my multi-tasking abilities actually. *hahahaha...so not shy hor* Actually ran 3 projects on going at the same time. And had all 3 clients calling and doing amendments one after the other. Golly! hehe...at least it has been a productive day! Sigh...And look, its Thursday already! My 2 weeks of being lonesome is coming to an end!
Just finished 16 NTU web banners! Woohoo.... at least that clears some of the jobs for tomorrow. :) And now time for some well deserved rest! Nitez!

No comments: