Wednesday, September 14, 2005

27




















Well, well... I'm 27 today!
Another step nearer to the big "3"! Ha!
Wow...there's been so many changes taking place in the last year. Major ones...
Its quite unbelieveable when I think back about it. But well, I'm just going to look ahead and look forward to what's to come. :)

Just had my little birthday party in the office.(See pics)

Thanks guys, for everything! :) What can I say... A big thank you, lotsa hugs and kisses to everyone who made this day of mine extra special! (From the present from Melbourne to the sms greetings that made my morning!) Oh geez... I'm so loved by you guys I feel like the luckiest person alive at this moment! First time I got a birthday cake and mini celebration at 12am, have lil notes n flowers waiting in the morning at the doors at home and office and came back from my lunch date with Mama and Godma to find a pretty pink bunch of flowers waiting for me!


D, you're so sweet I really dunno what to say! I really am surprised by your surprises! Heehee.... The drawing you did... its SO nice! :) I like it... VERY MUCH! *muacks!*

No comments: