Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Sneak a doodle!

Ok..a 5 minute time-out from doing crappy projects! Here's a doodle for the day! (You know, I think I'm going to try doing one everyday) Ha! A pink bubble, a happy one at that! Hrmz... its best describes my mood for today. :) Yupz! Pink...and happy...pinky bliss! (That's what I'll call it! Plus I've got Saint Etienne blasting right now and a cute kitty on my lap! That's the life!)

Its been a long day for me. Was up since 6.30am this morning. Apparently my battery had reached "full charge" within 3 hours. So, decided to make the best of it and started work early.
And.....
Yupz! I'm done with my deadline for tomorrow! A day ahead! That's a good sign isn't it? After being bogged down with all this junk for the past few days. :) Been glued here on this same spot all day getting it over and done with! And the time just flew past! Gonna start on the next one and finish it before the end of the day. Hang in there!
Mid-week... here I come. :)

No comments: