Saturday, September 17, 2005

Thoughts late one stormy night

Today, D goes off for his Bangkok trip. (Without me!! Sob sob...miss him...) >.<>

Somedays, I wonder, why I am working so hard for? But give when I feel I wanna give up, looking back at how far I've come, part of me can't bear to. Geez, really, don't know what's the next step I should take.

Today also proved to me that sometimes I should just speak my mind and not worry so much about reactions/feelings of the other party. Its just blind worry and sometimes things are not always as bad as you thought them out to be. I can feel a load off my shoulders right now having said what has been on my mind. I like this, that I am solving one problem at a time. Though some could have been done earlier, its better late than never.

Right now, tossing about in bed. I'm so tired that I can't get to sleep! Strange right?? Its stormy out there now. The sky's red and thunder keeps rumbling. The alcohol from this evening 'Girl's night out' is wearing off... or is it? But why do I feel so strange? Maybe I just miss D... waiting here for sleep to come to me, but how long will I have to wait...?

No comments: