Saturday, September 03, 2005

Weekend....finally.....

Oh wow....its finally the weekend! Had an insane weekand of deadlines, meetings and more deadlines and I think there's another week like that coming up next week! I am now behind time on a few projects and have clients chasing me! :( Oh manz! I need 2 of me!! Ha...sometimes I really wonder how long I can go on like this. Holiday..... I need one so badly!! Geez. :(

Was hoping I could relax a little on the weekend but now I just got an urgent job in that I have to attend to on Saturday morning. Ha! There goes my "I dun work weekends" rule.(Yes, I am THAT busy!) But I will take a little break and go out in the evening. :)

Didn't get the Flea market stall for Sunday. Sigh.... was looking forward to it. haha... but now dunno if I had gotten it would I have energy to run it? Maybe its all working out well too. :P

Ok... time to get some sleep soon. I know my client is going to bug me in the morning. Nite!

/*attempts to head off to dream land...

No comments: