Sunday, September 04, 2005

A Saturday night

Wow....what a hectic work week but I've made it through to Saturday.
Downed 2.5 out of 4 deadlines this morning and I'm feeling really good!

Had a great evening that just upped this level of feeling good! :)

Went to see the Printmaking exhibit at the Esplanade.
Really brings me back to my days in NAFA, sitting in the printmaking room and carving away on my block of wood. (And got rewarded with splinters and a good print!) Ha... miss all that! Strange it all seems so long ago...

We had dinner at a quaint little place at the Singapore Flying Club.
Wow... I never thought a place like that existed in Singapore. Its really quiet and feels so untouched. Nice... Wonder how is it like to live there... (There are some really nice houses with big compounds there!)

Then walked dinner off with a stroll along ECP (Haven't been here since goodness knows when!) and got to watch people fishing at the jetty before heading home.

I think tonight has kinda relaxed me good some sorts. Hey! Just what I need for my tough week ahead. Thanks D!
Okays...lights out soon! (Flea & Easy tomorrow!)

-/Oops... I think I've fallen and I can't get up. At least not now, 'coz I don't mind sitting here in euphoria.

No comments: