Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Bunny

Its time out from work again!
Looking at today's doodle, I think you should know what this entry is about.
Had a good one to one talk with Mr. Bunny today on his recent bad temper and attitude. (For those of you who don't know, Mr. Bunny a.k.a Small Bunny is the resident rabbit residing in my balcony.)
You see, recently he has been kinda grumps and a little rude too. He head butts my feet for biscuits and grunts/growls at me when its time for him to go back home to his cage. And I have not even gotten on to the topic of his bad toilet manners too. Gee... I hope I have not spoilt him!!?
Anyway, I hope the talk we had this morning would change this a little. He's a dear lil fat fella when he's not grumps and I explained that the common corridor outside is probably no where like his comfy balcony.
Hope he reflects on it during his time alone this afternoon while he is in camp.
(Yes, camp... you read it right! He camps.)

No comments: